Large Size Split UV Laser Marking Machine
High precision UV laser marking machine adopts Ultraviolet laser which is mainly used in ultra-fine marking for plastics, including PC (polycarbonate), PP (polypropylene), PE (polyethylene), PA, ABS, PMMA, silicon, ceramics and crystal glass, now the UV laser engraving machine for sale at affordable price.
UV laser marking machine is also called UV laser engraving machine, which has high beam quality and small spot, and the processing of heat affected area is small, which can be used for ultra-fine marking, special material marking. UV laser marking machine is suitable for processing more extensive materials, such as plastics, including PP (polypropylene), PC (polycarbonate), PE (polyethylene), ABS, PA, PMMA, silicon, glass and ceramics.
- Perfect marking quality: 355nm output wavelength to reduce the thermal impact on the workpiece, high-precision galvanometer marking head can ensure fine and repeatable marking, high-precision fine spot to ensure the perfect marking results, The marking process is non-contact, the marking effect is permanent.
- UV laser engraver machine has a large marking range.
- Heat affected area is very small, there will be no thermal effect, the material is not deformed and charred.
- High speed and high efficiency.
- Machine performance is stable, small size, low power consumption.
- The UV laser engraving machine is suitable for heat radiation reaction of large materials processing, if it’s used for the production line with the automatic loading and unloading, it can realize automatic access to materials. It’s suitable for the vast majority of metal and non-metallic materials on the marking industry.
Brand Name: RFH laser High quality Precise position
It is suitable for split marking.
Working Area: 200X200mm
Foot Switch Protect Goggles U disk with software Spanner Keys Screws Ruler Power Cable
Brand Name: Beijing Sino Galvo High speed, high precision
1. Plastic Film 2. Foam 3. Plywood Package
Wave length of laser
Laser output power
400 characters per second
200*200mm marking area
Minimum line width
PLT, BMP, DXF, JPG, TIF, AI etc