The Application of Laser Cleaning Machine
The Application of Laser Cleaning Machine as following:
Because of the age of the cultural relics preserved now, the surface has more or less different levels of pollutants, such as mold, dust, and insect spots.
Cultural relic cleaning, as an important and irreversible link in the process of cultural relic restoration, not only requires a comprehensive understanding of the status quo of cultural relic preservation before cleaning, but also requires the selection of appropriate cleaning technology.
Traditional cleaning methods include mechanical cleaning methods, chemical cleaning methods, and ultrasonic cleaning methods.
The environmental protection and high accuracy requirements terms limit these cleaning methods.
For example, mechanical methods cannot meet the requirements of high cleanliness cleaning, while chemical cleaning methods easily cause environmental pollution, and the cleanliness obtained is also very limited.
Although the ultrasonic cleaning method to has a good cleaning effect . And it has no effect on the cleaning of sub-micron scale particles.
Laser cleaning technology is a new type of cleaning technology developed rapidly in the past ten years. And it is gradually replacing the traditional cleaning process in many fields.
Compared with traditional cleaning methods,the laser cleaning machine technology has following advantages:
- Laser cleaning is a selective cleaning technique that keeps the surface of the substrate intact.
- For different contaminants on different substrate surfaces. It can set laser parameters to selective clean the contaminants without damaging the substrate.
- The laser cleaning waste is basically solid powder, small in size, easy to store. And basically does not cause pollution to the environment. It’s a “green” cleaning process.
Laser cleaning is a kind of non-contact processing, which can easily realize long-distance operation.When combined with robot or manipulator, it can clean parts that traditional methods are not easy to reach.
- Laser cleaning can remove different types of pollutants on the surface of various materials to achieve a high degree of cleanliness. It including dust, mud, rust, paint, oil, etc.
Laser cleaning technology is a non-contact cleaning technology. Compared with traditional cleaning methods.It can clean a variety of surface contaminants, has minimal environmental pollution, and can not harm the substrate.
At present, this method has become an important supplement and extension of traditional cleaning methods.
Welcome to contact us for more details.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp: 0086 18254116182