Handheld Fiber laser welding machine is a new generation of laser welding equipment, which belongs to non-contact welding. It fills the gap of handheld welding in the laser equipment industry and subverts the traditional working mode of laser welding machines. The handheld fiber laser welding machine is flexible and convenient in use, and the welding distance is long, which makes it possible for laser welding to be operated outdoors. It is mainly aimed at laser welding of long-distance and large workpieces, thus overcoming the limitation of the travel space of the worktable.
Working Principle of Handheld Fiber Laser Welding Machine
The working principle of the handheld laser welding machine is to directly irradiate a high-energy intensity laser beam on the surface of the material to locally heat the material in a small area. Through the interaction between the laser and the material, the inside of the material is melted, and then cooled and crystallized to form a weld. Hand-held laser welding is a new type of welding method, mainly for the welding of thin-walled materials and precision parts. It can realize welding forms such as spot welding, butt welding, stitch welding, sealing welding, etc. It has the advantages of simple operation, beautiful welding seam, fast welding speed and no consumables.
- Simple Operation:The handheld laser welding machine adopts a button-type design. Its control function is simple and easy to understand, and it can be welded by hand when it is turned on, without high training costs.
- Good Welding Effect:The welding influence area is small, and it will not cause deformation, blackening, and traces on the back. Moreover, the welding depth is large, the welding is firm, and the melting is sufficient. The welding spot is smooth and beautiful, and the welding seam is flat and without air holes, which brings users an efficient welding scheme.
- Breakthrough Environmental Restrictions: The handheld welding head is equipped with optical fibers of different lengths, which overcomes the limitations of the workbench and occupies a small space. Moreover, the handheld laser welding machine is flexible in processing, realizing outdoor welding and long-distance welding. Compared with traditional welding methods, it is not restricted by environmental space.
- Multiple Welding methods: The handheld laser welding machine can realize welding at any angle: stack welding, butt welding, vertical welding, flat fillet welding, internal fillet welding, external fillet welding, etc. It can weld all kinds of workpieces with complex welding seams and larger workpieces with irregular shapes.
- Cost-Effective:Handheld laser welding machine can not only perform handheld laser welding operations, but also engage in high-precision welding and repairing of molds through the later erection platform. It is the preferred cost-effective welding production equipment for more small-scale manufacturers.
Maintenance of Handheld Fiber Laser Welding Machine
- When cleaning the welding torch head, do not wipe it with water or corrosive liquid, nor use an air gun or strong wind to blow any part of the welding torch head.
- Pay attention to keeping the surrounding environment clean when replacing the protective lens. The fan or air conditioner should be turned off. When the protective lens is taken out, the gap of the gun body should be sealed with tape in time, and it is strictly forbidden to get dust into the gun body
- There are multiple sets of high-power fragile reflective lenses inside the welding torch head. It is strictly forbidden to bump and drop when using the welding torch head.
- When using a hand-held laser welding machine, the whole machine must be grounded, and the function of the ground wire must be ensured to take effect normally. The laser welding head cannot be used on the same operation table as the argon arc welding.
Welcome to contact us for more details.
Fiber Laser Welding Cleaning Cutting Machine
Fiber Laser Welding Machine