HandheldFiberLaser Welding Machine Features：
1. High laser energy density, small thermal effect area, not easy deformation, less or no subsequent processing.
2. Top brand gold cavity, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, the service life is 8 to10 years, the xenon lamp service life is more than 800 million times
3. Easy spot welding, stack welding, splicing and continuous welding.
4. Variety of detection and protection measures using, greatly avoid the faults caused by a variety of external factors or human misuse, to protect the equipment with long-term stable operation.
5. Non-contact processing, stress free, noiseless, no pollution to the environment, which belongs to the green processing.
6. Good welding quality, smooth and beautiful appearance.
7. The communication function monitors all data of the laser.
8. It adopts a specific fiber to achieve the welding of tiny solder bumps.
9. High quality fiber laser beam, high conversion efficiency and therefore high welding speed, high aspect ratio, high strength.
10. Excellent spectral system minimizes energy loss to ensure that the laser energy of each fiber is almost the same.
11. It adopts optical fiber transmission, can realize remote welding, conveniently to equip with automatic welding workbench, manipulator, assembly line and other equipment together to work. More uniform light spot and more beautiful solder joints after the light transmission.
12. A variety of input and output signals are very easy to achieve the machine’s automated production and assembly line production.
13. Solder joints non-pollution, weld strength and toughness at least equivalent to or stronger than the base metal.
14. It supports time spectroscopy and energy splitting or a combination of these two spectroscopic modes (customizable). Multi-channel fiber output, up to 4 fiber at the same time, significant cost savings, improve welding efficiency and reduce equipment space.
15. Touch screen input, friendly human-computer interaction makes setup and operation easier. The operating system is easy to learn and easy to operate.
HandheldFiberLaser Welding MachineDetails:
Fiber Laser source:Adopting famous brands (Raycus / JPT/Max. And Germany IPG) the photoelectric conversion rate is greatly improved, laser power is enhanced, has better welding effect, can according to the needs of customers with different configurations to meet customer needs.
Wobblehandheld welding head+ Control system Light shape, economic deign,it offers so much welding convenience for welding.
Industrial Water chiller:One of the biggest convenience of the machine is the inside water chiller. It saves a lot of the machine’s dimension.It is constant temperature industrial type.
Touch Screen Control Panel:Easy to operate, interactive control system expand the tolerance range and welding width of the processing parts, and solve the disadvantage of minor laser welding spot, and provide better welding forming.
HandheldFiberLaser Welding MachineParameters:
|Machine Name||Handheld Fiber Laser Welding Machine|
|Laser Wave Length||1080nm|
|Laser Source||Raycus / JPT / IPG|
|Cooling Mode||Water cooling|
|Laser Pulse Frequency||1-20HZ|
|Adjusted spot range||0.1-3mm|
|Minimum Welding pool||0.1mm|
|Gas source||0.2Mpa (Argon )|
|Working Voltage||AC220V/ 50Hz/ 60HZ|
|Application||This series laser welding machine is perforation, widely used in kitchen industrial , household appliances , advertisement , module industrial , stainless windows and doors , handiwork , home supplies, automobile spare parts industry .|
Handheld Fiber Laser Welding Machine Operating Manual:
1)Connect machine with 220V and connect air pipe with argon gas.
2)Add purified water into water chiller until reaching mini.Water leverl line.
3)Connect water pipe with Replenish water inlet.
4)Start leakage protector switch and push on replenish water switch, add water into chiller untill between min.And max.Level.
5)Make sure water chiller temperature is near 25 degree.
6)Push in“Laser Power”button, Turn on the laser key switch and rotate it to“REM”direction, confirm the power light is green.
7)Open cabinet and take out the laser welding head. 10M fiber cable. It is easy to adjust welding position.
8)Argon gas is the best gas for welding in order to obtain stable and high quality good weldings. Air pressure is near 0.8pa.
9)The welding speed and laser power can be set on the display. Swing speed can be set near 80 to 100mm/s. Laser power can be ranged from 1 to 10. If your laser source is 1000W. Swing speed X Laser power should be ess than 1000W. Please refer to the manual for specific software operations.
10)Welding operator must wear goggles and gloves.
11)Control the laser beam through the button on the gun head. The protective ground clip must be connected with gun head or with welding material to emit laser.
12)Turn off the laser key switch, after 10-15 minites, release the laser power button. Remeber please do not release the laser power button immediately. Because the fiber laser source is hot after work. So, we release the laser power button after the laser source temperature falling down.