Fiber laser marking machine will be used as a machine, there will be a certain loss in the work process, as the longer the use time, the working capacity will be reduced to a certain extent, then the service life of a fiber laser marking machine has For many years, this question believes that many customers who want to buy fiber laser marking machines and whone is using laser marking machines will want to know.
First of all, as the core component of the fiber laser marking machine, the quality of the laser directly affects the working efficiency of the entire laser marking machine. Usually, the laser life laboratory data is 100,000 hours, which can be used for 11 years according to 24 hours of work per day. The laser attenuation can not mark the workpiece, and it can be used for six years based on the laser 40% output.
Of course, this is the theoretical data of the laboratory. It will be different from the actual production environment and the degree of use of the fiber laser marking machine. According to JNCS Laser customer data, most fiber laser marking machines have been used at the user’s site for 5 years. Time is currently working well.
Cultivating good operating habits and regular maintenance of the machine can improve the service life of the fiber laser marking machine to a certain extent. The following summarizes a series of specific methods of maintenance of the fiber marking machine.
1) When the machine is not working, the power of the marking machine and computer should be cut off.
2) When the machine is not working, cover the lens cap of the field lens to prevent dust from contaminating the optical lens.
3) When the machine is working, the circuit is in a high-voltage state. Non-professionals should not overhaul it when it is turned on to avoid electric shock.
4) The power supply should be cut off immediately if there is any malfunction of this machine.
5) When the equipment is used for a long time, the dust in the air will adsorb the laser marking machine on the lower surface of the focusing lens. The dust will reduce the power of the laser and affect the marking effect. When the marking effect is not good, you should carefully check whether the focusing lens surface is contaminated.
Welcome to contact us for more details.