For production workshops engaged in small-scale processing or non-large-scale welding, hand-held welding machines are the best choice. Because it occupys small space and diversifying welding products. The handheld laser welding machine uses a handheld welding gun to replace the previously fixed optical path. And it will subvert the previous working mode of the laser welding machine. This mode of operation is convenient for welding moulds, advertising words, kitchenware. And also other products, for outdoor laser welding.
- Features of handheld laser welding machine
- The hand-held welding headis flexible and convenient.
- The operating mode of the hand-held welding machineenables the workpiece to be welded at any angle at any location.
- It is suitable for spot welding of various complicated welding joints and various equipment.
●JNCSLASER hand-held laser welding machine
JNCSLASER hand-held fiber laser welding machine adopts the latest generation of fiber laser. And it has an intelligent laser welding head. So many advantages such as simple operation, beautiful welding line, fast welding speed and no consumables. Welding applications in metal materials such as thin stainless steel plates, carbon steel plates. And galvanized sheets can perfectly replace traditional argon arc welding and electric welding.
- Advantages of Handheld Laser Welding
- Improve process defects: Hand-held laser welding can improve welding defects such as undercut, under-welding, dense pores and cracks in the traditional welding process.
- Good welding effect: fast welding speed, smooth and beautiful weld after welding. When welding, the heat affected area is small, which will not cause work deformation, blackening, and trace problems on the back. Moreover, the welding depth is large, the welding is firm, and the melting is sufficient.
- Cost-saving: good welding effect reduces subsequent grinding process, saving time and cost (2-10 times faster than traditional welding, a machine can save at least 2 welders a year and fewer consumables). Fewer consumables, long life and low equipment maintenance costs.
- Simple operation: welding by hand, quick start, flexible and convenient, and longer welding distance.
- High flexibility: suitable for all kinds of complex welds, easy to weld any part of the workpiece at any angle. Further, broaden the scope of application of laser welding.
● Limitations of handheld laser welding
Handheld laser welding machine. It needs to be held by the user and long-term work will cause fatigue. So it cause labour loss. And it is not conducive to the welding of large components.
Use safety issues. First, the welder must undergo strict training. The laser can not hit people or surrounding objects. Otherwise it will cause serious burns or even fire. Second, although workinng at the workpiece, it will produce high-brightness reflections. Moreover, a long-term operation will affect the eyes.
- Operating mode
- Working principle: Laser welding is non-contact welding. It doesn’t need the pressure during the operation. The laser beam of high energy intensity irradiat on the surface of the material. Through the interaction of the laser and the material, the inside of the material is melted, and then the crystal is cooled to form a weld seam.
- Operation mode: Hand welding, easy to operate.
- Use characteristics: According to the different ways of use, laser welding machines are divided into handheld laser welding machines and desktop laser welding machines. Compared with the desktop laser welding machine, the handheld fibre laser welding machine is mainly for laser welding of long-distance and large workpieces. Welding on thin stainless steel plate, iron plate, galvanized plate and other metal materials can perfectly replace the traditional argon arc welding, electric welding and other processes.
Welcome to contact us for more details.
Fiber Laser Welding Cleaning Cutting Machine
Fiber Laser Welding Machine