Laser welding machine is a machine used for laser material processing. If we are divided into automatic laser welding machine, laser mold welding machine, fiber laser welding machine, laser spot welding machine according to its working mode, the principle of laser welding is to use high energy The laser pulse locally heats the material in a small area, and the energy of the laser radiation diffuses into the material through heat conduction, and the material is melted to form a specific molten pool for the purpose of welding.
With the continuous development and progress of society and the continuous updating of science and technology, many industrial technologies have special requirements for materials, and materials manufactured by smelting and casting methods can no longer meet their needs. Due to the special properties and manufacturing advantages of powder metallurgy materials, some areas that use traditional smelting materials, such as automobiles, airplanes, tools and cutting tools, are gradually being replaced by powder metallurgy materials. With the increasing development of powder metallurgy materials, it The connection problem with other parts has become increasingly prominent, which limits the application of powder metallurgy materials.
Advantages of laser welding machine:
- After the laser welding machine is focused, the power density is high. After the high-power low-order mode laser is focused, the focal spot diameter is small and the power density is large, which is several orders of magnitude higher than that of the arc.
- Laser welding machine has fast welding speed, large depth and small deformation. Due to the high power density, small holes are formed in the metal material during the laser welding process, and the laser energy is transmitted to the deep part of the workpiece through the small holes, and there is less lateral diffusion. Therefore, the material fusion depth is large during one scan of the laser beam. Fast welding speed, large welding area per unit time.
- Large welding depth-to-width ratio, small specific energy, small heat-affected zone, and small welding deformation. It is especially suitable for welding precision and heat-sensitive parts, which can eliminate post-welding correction and secondary processing.
- Welding can be carried out at room temperature or under special conditions. The welding equipment is simple. For example, the laser passes through the electromagnetic field and the beam will not shift. The laser can weld in vacuum, air and certain gas environments, and can pass through glass, etc. Weld materials with transparent beams.
- It can weld refractory materials, such as titanium, quartz, etc., and can weld materials of different properties, such as welding two different materials of copper and aluminum together, with good results.
- Micro-welding can be carried out. After the laser beam is focused, a small spot can be obtained, and it can be precisely positioned. It can be used in the assembly welding of micro and small originals in mass automated production, which not only improves production efficiency, but also reduces heat impact , The solder joints are pollution-free, which greatly improves the welding quality.
welcome to contact us for more details.
Fiber Laser Welding Cleaning Cutting Machine
Fiber Laser Welding Machine