Handheld Fiber Laser Welding Machine
Laser welding is a new type of welding method and one of the important aspects of the application of laser material processing technology. Laser welding is mainly for the welding of thin-walled materials and precision parts. The welding process is of thermal conductivity type, that is, the surface of the workpiece is heated by laser radiation,
and the surface heat Diffusing into the interior through heat conduction, and by controlling parameters such as the width, energy, peak power and repetition frequency of the laser pulse, the workpiece is melted to form a specific molten pool. It can realize spot welding, butt welding, stitch welding, sealing welding, etc., with high aspect ratio, small weld width, small heat-affected zone, small deformation, fast welding speed, smooth and beautiful weld, no need to handle or just need to be processed after welding Simple processing, high weld quality, no air holes, precise control, small focus spot, high positioning accuracy.
- The hand-held welding gun replaces the previous fixed optical path, which is more flexible and convenient, realizes long-distance laser welding, and overcomes the limitation of the workbench stroke space;
- The hand-held welding head is light and flexible, and the operation is convenient and simple, which can meet the welding of various angles and positions;
- Infrared positioning is used for welding head position verification and position verification during welding. The welding position is more accurate and the welding seam is more beautiful;
- The laser welding depth is large and the welding is firm;
- It is not easy to deform, easy to be polished, and solves the problems of weld penetration, weld bead, welding quality and so on when using argon arc welding;
- It is also suitable for various complex welding seams and spot welding of various devices.
Light shape, economic deign,it offers somuch welding convenience for welding.High speed digital motor swing design, several spot mode switch freely.
Adopting famous brands (Raycus / JPT/Max. And Germany IPG) the photoelectric conversion rate is greatly improved, laser power is enhanced, has better welding effect, can according to the needs of customers with different configurations to meet customer needs.
One of thebiggest convenience of the machine is the inside water chiller. It saves a lot of the machine's dimension.It is constant temperature industrial type.
Auto mode and Manual mode. Wire feeder device will be not selected if gap within 0.5mm. If gap is more than 0.5mm, wire feeder device must be selected. If gap is 0.6mm, you can use 0.9mm wire. If gap is 0.8mm, you can use 1.1mm wire. If gap is 1.0mm, you can use 1.3mm
Easy to operate, interactive control system expand the tolerance range and welding width of the processing parts, and solve the disadvantage of minor laser welding spot, and provide better welding forming.Support Chinese, English, Korean, Russian, Vietnamese Language.
Machine Spare Parts: Nozzle and Protect Lens
Selectable Welding Gun:
Handheld Fiber Laser Welding Machine
CS-FL1000W CS-FL1500W CS-FL2000W
1KW 1.5KW 2KW
Laser Wave Length
Raycus / JPT / IPG
Laser Pulse Frequency
Adjusted spot range
Minimum Welding pool
0.2Mpa (Argon )
1kw 1.5kw AC220V/ 50Hz / 60HZ 2kw AC380V/ 50Hz / 60HZ
162CM L *70CM W*144CM H
Video Tutorials & Instructional Video:
- Laser welding of sheet metal, chassis and water tank.
- All kinds of hardware and lighting laser welding machine
- Laser welding of door and window frames
- Laser sealing welding of kitchen, bathroom and wash basin hardware
- Laser welding of billboards and advertising characters Suitable for most metals such as stainless steel, titanium, water-plated plate, iron sheet, aluminum copper and other materials.
How to Play Order:
- Will you please inform us the below information?
- What material will you weld? Stainless steel, iron, carbon steel, aluminum, galanized sheet?
- What is welding thickness for each kind of metal?
- We would like to recommend you suitable laser welding power 1kw 1.5kw 2kw accordingly and offer you our best price.
- Will you ship machine by sea, by air? So, please tell us your nearest sea por, air port. We would like to check freight fee for you.
- After you confirm machine model, power, price, freight fee, then please inform us your consignee information ( company name, address, contact, phone number ) we will make Proforma Invoice for you to play order.
- You can remit the payment according to Proforma Invoice.
- Machine will be ready 10-12 working days after your payment.
- We will share with you machine photos and videos since machine is ready.
- After confiming all is fine, we will book shipment.
- We will share with you bill of lading, commercial invoice, packing list after shipment.
- You can operate laser welding machine according to user video and user manual.
- If any questions about using, we would like to guide you online.