Aluminum alloy is a kind of non-ferrous metal material. It has the advantages of light weight, good toughness and high strength. It is widely used in aerospace, automobile, machinery manufacturing and chemical industry. Laser welding of aluminum alloy can increase the processing speed and greatly reduce the heat input, so as to improve the production efficiency and welding quality.
Because the laser beam of the aluminum alloy laser welding machine is realized by pulsed or continuous laser beam, when the laser beam is directly irradiated on the aluminum alloy surface, the heat on the aluminum alloy surface can quickly diffuse into the aluminum alloy. At the same time, a reaction force is formed on the molten metal, and the surface of the molten aluminum alloy is pressed down to form small holes.
Compared with traditional welding process, 2kw laser welding machine has the characteristics of strong function, high reliability, no vacuum condition and high efficiency. Large power density, low total heat input, the same heat input depth, small heat affected zone, small welding deformation, high speed, easy to industrial automation and other advantages, especially for the heat treatment of aluminum alloy has a greater application advantage.
Application advantages of 2kw laser welder in aluminum alloy products:
- High energy density, low heat input, small thermal deformation, narrow melting zone and heat affected zone and large melting depth;
- The high cooling rate results in a fine weld structure and good joint performance;
- Compared with conventional welding, laser welding does not use electrodes, so it reduces the time and cost;
- The vacuum atmosphere of electron beam welding is not required, and the shielding gas and pressure can be selected. The shape of the welded workpiece is not affected by electromagnetics and does not produce X-rays;
- It can weld metal material inside closed transparent object;
- The laser can be transmitted over a long distance with optical fiber, so that the process is adaptable. With the computer and manipulator, it can realize the automation and precise control of the welding process.
The above is the application of 2kw laser welding machine to aluminum alloy products. With the improvement of the popularization level of laser processing applications, laser welding machines are used to weld aluminum alloy products. The heat input is small and the heat source is concentrated, especially after the advent of fiber laser welding machines. The energy density of laser welding is more concentrated, the laser wavelength is shorter, and the high reflection is improved. Through laser wire filling, double-spot laser welding and other processes, the forming effect of aluminum alloy welding can be significantly improved, and the welding quality is improved.
Welcome to contact us for more details.
Fiber Laser Welding Cleaning Cutting Machine
Fiber Laser Welding Machine